A Boutique Apartment With An Inviting Semi-Like Feel.
One of only four in a boutique double-brick block, this beautifully presented ground floor apartment has a warm and welcoming feel with a ground floor setting affording easy convenience. Wrapped in windows on three sides with just one small common wall at the rear, the bright and spacious apartment makes an affordable alternative to a semi with easy level access and parking at the rear adding to its appeal. Set on a wide tree-lined street around the corner from Chifley Public School and Matraville Sports High School, the two-bedroom apartment is just over 1km to the natural splendour of Malabar Beach and a couple of doors down from the popular Sunny's takeaway.
• 2 double bedrooms with built-in robes, plantation shutters
• Main bedroom opens to a lovely balcony with a leafy outlook
• Spacious living/dining featuring polished timber floorboards
• Large modern kitchen with a breakfast bar and ample storage
• Good-sized bathroom featuring a separate bath and shower
• Full size internal laundry with built-in storage and ceiling fans
• Parking on title, well-kept boutique block with low strata levies
• 1.5km to picturesque Malabar Beach and Randwick Golf Club
• Close proximity to Westfield Eastgardens and Southpoint shops
- Olsen Romano Estate Agents , 32-34 Perouse Road Randwick Thursday, 8 Apr 18:30 PM
Email to a friend
‘Like you, we see the goal’